Are you ready to become an NLP Jedi? Our NLP Master Coach training programme is an intense, highly practical course that follows the American Board of Coaching division NLP Master Coach syllabus. The aim is to take your coaching skills to a whole new level so that you have all the tools in your kit to meet the needs of the modern coaching world. You’ll be introduced to exciting new ideas and concepts to complement your Master Practitioner training.
Our NLP Master Coach training programme is delivered in collaboration with Ian Pitchford Mind4Adventure.
To find out more
What we will cover…
- Coaching According To The Values Levels Thinking
- What Are Values Levels (VL)
- Values And Motivation Strategy
- Where And How Would You Use Values In Coaching?
- The Change State Indicator
- Values Level Thinking
- Values And Secondary Gain
- Negative Emotions And Values Level Transitions
- Coaching According To The Thinking Values
- “Creating Your Future®” Coaching Techniques
- The Coaching Values Inventory
NLP Master Coach Training Schedule
- May 7, 2020 - May 10, 2020: Spaces available
- November 26, 2020 - November 29, 2020: Spaces available
Cost: 4 days £895.00 per person
Joining Requirements: Master Practitioner ABNLP Certificate, Master Time Line Therapy or Creating Your Future Techniques ABTLT Certificate.
Please phone 02031 450698 to book. Places are limited so do book early to make sure you secure your place.
It is possible to combine this NLP coach training course with an Institute of Leadership and Management Level 7 Coaching and Mentoring qualification. (Further fees apply.)