A little taster of how your world could change
If you’re not quite ready to book one of our courses but are curious to know more, then a taster day is just the thing. For just £40 you’ll get to spend four hours with us, getting to know who we are, how we work and how NLP could change your life and business. All our taster days take place at Where Inspiration Blooms, Chartridge Lane, Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5 2TU. Click here for details of the venue.
NLP Taster Day Course Schedule and Booking
- October 28, 2020: Spaces available
- November 28, 2020: Spaces available
What exactly do I get to taste?
The taster day is designed to let you dip your toe into the amazing world of NLP and discover some of the awesome tools that will help you feel more motivated, driven and empowered in your life or business. Clarity is key and we want to help you get really clear around where you are now and where you ultimately want to be.
The days are led by one of our accredited trainers and are super fun, friendly and informative. At the end of the day you’ll have a solid understanding of what NLP is, how our courses are run and how completing one could really rock your world.
Here are just some of the things you’ll discover how to do as a result:
Wouldn’t you just love to…
- Really understand yourself and what makes you and others tick.
- Get rid of those negative emotions and beliefs that have held you back from doing what you’ve been put on this earth to do!
- Build lasting relationships that help you thrive in your personal and business life?
- Call on your confidence and drive whenever you really need it – before an interview, a speaking gig or even a first date?
- Access an enhanced toolkit of communication and behavioural skills?
- Learn how to smash the goals you’ve set for yourself.
All these things are totally attainable and achievable. Even if you’ve never felt like you could access them before. So why not join us on our taster day to learn more about how you too can get that toolkit.
Here’s what some of our previous clients had to say about Edge training.